Landscape Designer (m/f/x) for International Projects
With at least six years’ professional experience
What will the cityscapes of the future look like? How will we succeed in developing and realizing climate-effective open spaces that will be enjoyed by their users and foster to the latter’s identifying with their surroundings? These are some of the fascinating questions that you will encounter as a landscape designer with AS+P.
In collaboration with architects, urban and transportation planners, our young, international team comes up with concepts and solutions for the design-related, sociological, and ecological challenges they face in projects relating to all types of different cultures and climates – from open space studies in the contexts of urban and regional planning to the open spaces in the urban planning at district level and the concrete elaboration of designs for open spaces on all manner of different scales.
We are looking for a committed landscape architect with also international experience who is willing to assume some managerial functions.
You will boast:
- A degree in the field of landscape design/open space planning
- At least six years’ professional experience, some of it in international projects
- A keenness to shape and design at different levels of scale
- The ability to be a team player, to take on responsibility and to work independently
- Creative mindset with an interdisciplinary focus
- For us, a very good professional proficiency in spoken and written English is a prerequisite.
We offer you:
- Challenging projects at all scales
- An independent, innovative, and interdisciplinary way of working in a well-respected practice with a success story stretching back over more than 55 years
- A full-time position using a system of flexible working hours
- Attractive conditions
- The opportunity for continuing professional development through the AS+P Academy
- A modern workplace located centrally in the Sachsenhausen district of Frankfurt.
Interested? Then send your application straightaway to Matthias Dilger at firstname.lastname@example.org or to our street address or postal address.
We look forward to meeting you!
AS+P Albert Speer + Partner GmbH
60596 Frankfurt am Main
Postfach (PO Box) 70 09 63
60559 Frankfurt am Main
We have summarized our data protection guidelines for applicants so as to explain how your personal data will be handled during the application procedure.