Staff member (m/f/d) sought for our Proposal Management / Bid Management team
specializing in international tenders
Our Corporate Communications and Bid Management department is looking to immediately hire a vigorous team player to join our international architecture and planning office in Frankfurt/Main.
As a member of our team, you can expect both to work on a broad range of tasks for exciting interdisciplinary projects in Germany and worldwide, and to collaborate with some 200 colleagues from numerous countries in our offices in Frankfurt/Main and Shanghai.
You will be involved in managing the process of international and national bid creation from tendering through to contract closing. Your tasks will include:
- researching international and national tender databases and identifying project opportunities
- reviewing, analyzing, and formally evaluating complex tender documents involving our in-house specialist functions wherever necessary
- using international and national tender portals
- handling internal and external communication as well as coordinating all sections and partners involved in the tender process
- timely organizing the requisite approval documents for participation in the tender
- producing complex application documents, bids and presentations and ensuring continuous quality control throughout the application process
- responsibility for the completeness of high-quality application documents and their on-time submission
- database-supported management of references, qualifications, CVs, etc.
- supporting tender management reporting
- relevant professional training, such as a degree in the area of Business Administration, Economics, Architecture and/or Planning, Communication Studies
- several years’ experience in handling complex international and national tenders
- fluency in business English and German (written/spoken), knowledge of Arabic beneficial
- proficient user of Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Photoshop, InDesign), Microsoft 365, databases
- strong project and results focus
- good organizer and assertive
- able to work independently, in a structured manner and to a deadline whilst maintaining high quality and a calm demeanor even in time-critical projects
- team and communication skills
What we offer:
- an opportunity for independent, interdisciplinary work as a member of a highly motivated communications team
- challenging, exciting projects in a renowned architecture and planning practice with a 58-years-plus history of success
- full-time position in a flexible working time system
- a modern work culture that supports balancing work and family life (e.g., possibility of working from home)
- short communication channels and close cooperation with other team members and with company management
- further training in internal formats such as the AS+P Akademie
- opportunities for personal and professional development
- an informal, respectful working atmosphere with company events and joint activities
- a modern, central workplace in Frankfurt’s Sachsenhausen district
- additional benefits including free drinks and fruit, and good terms for sporting offerings (yoga, gym, bicycle leasing)
The AS+P Albert Speer + Partner GmbH company stands for new ideas and forward thinking in architecture and in urban, transportation, and open-space planning.
Are you interested in becoming a member of our dedicated team?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our postal address.
We look forward to receiving your application!
AS+P Albert Speer + Partner GmbH
Head of Corporate Communication and Bid Management
Our Data Privacy Statement for applicants outlines how your personal information is processed in the application procedure.