Transportation Planner / Mobility Expert (m/f/d) for International Projects
with at least six years´ professional experience
What will tomorrow's mobility look like? How do we combine urban planning and architecture with sustainable and attractive mobility? These are some of the fascinating questions you will answer as a transportation planner at AS+P.
In collaboration with architects, urban planners and landscape architects, our young, international team comes up with concepts and solutions for the design-related, sociological and ecological challenges they face in projects relating to all types of different cultures and climates - from strategic planning on a city and regional planning scale, to mobility concepts in urban development designs and at neighbourhood level, to the concrete planning of transport facilities in the preliminary design phase.
For this diverse range of tasks, we are looking for a committed, internationally experienced mobility expert who is willing to take on an active role in an interdisciplinary team, and assume some managerial functions.
- a degree in the field of civil engineering/transport planning or similar
- at least 6 years of professional experience in transport planning, ideally also in international projects
- good knowledge of CAD (AutoCAD or comparable)
- good knowledge of relevant traffic planning software such as PTV VISUM
- a willingness to travel on business
- enjoy interdisciplinary work
- able to be a team player, to work independently and in a structured manner
- creative mindset with an interdisciplinary focus
- good communication and presentation skills
- fluency in business German and English (written/spoken)
What we offer:
- challenging projects on all scales
- an independent, innovative, and interdisciplinary way of working in a well-respected architecture and planning practice with a 58-years-plus history of success
- full-time position in a flexible working time system
- a modern work culture that supports balancing work and family life (e.g., possibility of working from home)
- short communication channels and close cooperation with other team members and with company management
- further training opportunities in internal formats such as the AS+P Academy
- opportunities for personal and professional development
- an informal, respectful working atmosphere with company events and joint activities
- a modern workplace located centrally in the Sachsenhausen district of Frankfurt
- additional benefits including free drinks and fruit, and good terms for sporting offerings (yoga, gym, bicycle leasing)
Interested? Then send your application straightaway to Ron Reck at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
AS+P Albert Speer + Partner GmbH
Our Data Privacy Statement for applicants outlines how your personal information is processed in the application procedure.