German Football Association (DFB) bid for UEFA EURO 2024, Frankfurt/Main
Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 2017 - 2018
- Client: German Football Association (DFB)
- Timeframe: 2017 - 2018
The German Football Association (DFB) is bidding to host the UEFA EURO 2024. In a national process, ten venues will be selected as part of the official DFB bidding concept for 2024 by mid-September. This is followed by the international application procedure, for which a comprehensive application document is to be submitted to the UEFA by 28 April 2018. In addition to the DFB, Turkey is also bidding to host the largest continental tournament. The host will be selected by the UEFA in September 2018.
PROPROJEKT was commissioned by the DFB to prepare the bidding documents and to support the coordination of the entire bidding process. Together with AS+P, PROPROJEKT will be responsible for the technical quality assurance of the bid.
The range of services include:
- Professional support to the DFB throughout the bidding process
- Technical and strategic consultancy
- Coordination and production of all bidding documents
- Quality assurance according to the UEFA requirements